Vshare is a download manager which lets users download any app that is available in it. It is one of the best stores in the market for both Android and iOS devices. It provides a lot of .apk files that are modded versions of a lot of premium applications available in the official app stores of their respective devices. And the best is that Vshare can be downloaded and used without having to jailbreak or root any devices.
|File Size:||11.6 MB|
Download VShare for Android
- Download Vshare APK for Android
- Once you have the file in your File Manager, you can start installing it. If your device doesn’t have a file manager, we recommend you to use ES File Explorer from Play Store.
- Click on the .apk file to start the installation. If you’ve installed APK files before, the app doesn’t need any new permissions.
- If the installation fails with ‘App Blocked’ error, please go to Mobile Menu>Settings>Security and turn on ‘Install apps from unknown sources’ option.
Download VShare for iOS
- Open Safari web browser on your iPhone.
- Type “vshare.com” on the address bar and wait for a while until the site is fully loaded on your iOS device.
- After opening the website, you can see two download buttons. One for the un jailbroken device and the other for a jailbroken device.
- Click on the “Download (un jailbroken)” [this article for un-jailbroken phone] on the left side. You can hit the “Download (Jailbroken)” button if you want to access vShare on a jailbroken iDevice.
- After finishing the download process, you will see a pop-up with “ssl-api.appvv.com will like to install vShare” this message. You require to tap on the “Install” button in this pop-up. You can wait until the installation is finished.
- When the installation is completed, you can see a vShare icon on the home screen of your phone. If you try to open it on your iOS device, you will see another prompt message that you cannot open it due to “Untrusted Enterprise Developer ” so you need to trust the developer’s profile.