vShare is a download manager which allows users to download any app that isn’t available in the official app stores. It is one of the best stores in the market for both Android and iOS devices. It provides a lot of .apk files that are modded versions of a lot of premium applications. And the best is that vShare can be downloaded and used without having to jailbreak or root any devices.
In this article, you will find the process of installing vShare on Android and iOS device safely and successfully.
Download vShare APK on Android
You can click on the link below to download the vShare application on your Android device.
Install vShare on Android
To install the vShare application, follow these steps:
- Download Vshare APK for Android from the link above.
- Once you have the file in your File Manager, you can start installing it with a click on ‘Install.’
If the file doesn’t install automatically, then follow the steps below:
1.First, Go to Menu>Settings.
2. Then look for the Security option. Click on it.
3. Now go to Unknown Sources and enable it.
4. Next click on the link given above. You will be able to download the file.
5. Then, search for the .apk file you have downloaded. It usually will be in your Downloads folder. If you can’t find the file, check your File Manager. It will definitely be there.
6. Now open the file. On opening, you will see the ‘Install’ option. Click on it.
7. As the installation completes, click on Launch.
8. While Launching the app, you will be asked of a few permissions. Click on Allow for all those that appear.
The application is now ready to use and now you can install any modded apps or games that you want.
Download and Install VShare for iOS
1.Open Safari web browser on your iPhone.
2. Type “vshare.com” on the address bar and wait for a while until the site is fully loaded on your iOS device.
3. After opening the website, you can see two download buttons. One for the un-jailbroken device and the other for a jailbroken device.
4. Click on the “Download (un-jailbroken)” [this article for un-jailbroken phone] on the left side. You can hit the “Download (Jailbroken)” button if you want to access vShare on a jailbroken iDevice.
5. After finishing the download process, you will see a pop-up with “ssl-api.appvv.com will like to install vShare” this message. You require to tap on the “Install” button in this pop-up. You can wait until the installation is finished.
6. When the installation is completed, you can see a vShare icon on the home screen of your phone. If you try to open it on your iOS device, you will see another prompt message that you cannot open it due to “Untrusted Enterprise Developer ” so you need to trust the developer’s profile.