VShare is one of the best tweaked app stores for Android and iOS that provide free APK files. VShare Installer helps you get more premium Android features by downloading cracked, Mod Apps at no cost. The ‘No Jailbreak’ apps from VShare will be helpful to install Jailbreak apps on iPhone, iPad devices.
|App Name||VShare Market|
|Genre||App Store, Tools|
- vShare Market is a completely free app where you can download apps for your iOS or Android device using the very easily and efficiently at high transfer speed.
- It supports a vareity of operating systems; you can get the app on all your devices such as Android, iOS, windows etc.
- All the apps you see in it are provided to be downloaded for free. You don’t have to pay anything to download the paid apps while using vShare on your device.
- vShare Market also offers free games, music and other media content for free.
- You do not need an android device with root access or an iOS device with jailbreak to be allowed to use the app, it works well with all devices easily.
Download VShare for Android
- Download Vshare APK for Android
- Once you have the file in your File Manager, you can start installing it. If your device doesn’t have a file manager, we recommend you to use ES File Explorer from Play Store.
- Click on the .apk file to start installation. If you’ve installed APK files before, the app doesn’t need any new permissions.
- If the installation fails with ‘App Blocked’ error, please go to Mobile Menu>Settings>Security and turn on ‘Install apps from unknown sources’ option.
Download VShare for iOS
- Open Safari web browser on your iPhone.
- Type “vshare.com” on the address bar and wait for a while until the site is fully loaded on your iOS device.
- After opening the website, you can see two download buttons. One for the un jailbroken device and the other for a jailbroken device.
- Click on the “Download (un jailbroken)” [this article for un-jailbroken phone] on the left side. You can hit the “Download (Jailbroken)” button if you want to access vShare on a jailbroken iDevice.
- After finishing the download process, you will see a pop-up with “ssl-api.appvv.com will like to install vShare” this message. You require to tap on the “Install” button in this pop-up. You can wait until the installation is finished.
- When the installation is completed, you can see a vShare icon on the home screen of your phone. If you try to open it on your iOS device, you will see another prompt message that you cannot open it due to “Untrusted Enterprise Developer ” so you need to trust the developer’s profile.